Our Architects can deliver a full architectural service from an initial consultation to discuss what you have in mind, through to construction and completion. We carry out preliminary and detailed design, provide drawings and specifications to obtain tenders and manage the construction process. To secure a better environment we aim to ensure our designs are:
- sustainable and balance economical growth with environmental needs
- appropriate to the needs of All People, fit for their purpose, safe, secure, child and environment friendly
- socially responsible.
We involve the community in their preparation.
Clerk of Works Services
We provide Clerks of Works services from the start of a project on site to the end of the defects liability period. From new build to refurbishment, small to large projects (DDA ramps to complete new schools). Our services include monitoring the quality of projects during construction (compliance with construction and design details) and inspection at the end of defects period.
CDM Regulations - CDM Co-ordinator
The Architectural Consultancy has specialist knowledge to provide an impartial, thorough and professional service in support of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations. Our fully qualified staff carry out full pre-contract and post contract responsibilities of the CDM Co-ordinator and Designers under the legislation. We can:
- Advise on selection and competence of designers, design consultants and principal contractors;
- Co-ordinate health and safety information exchange between design team members;
- Supervise preparation of appropriate risk assessments by all design team disciplines;
- Prepare pre-tender health and safety plans and the review of construction phase plans;
- Analyse tenders to check the proper resources are provided for health and safety during the construction phase;
- Monitor health and safety issues on site;
- Review drawings, schedules and other relevant information on completion of the contract to compile the health and safety file on behalf of the client.
Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
Our electrical and mechanical engineers offer a complete range of engineering services for your project. We can undertake feasibility and site surveys, develop project briefs, produce detailed designs, issue tender invitations and undertake site supervision. We will design installations to meet your specific requirements. Our Services Include:
- Electrical Installations and rewires
- Boilerhouse installations
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Communication systems
- Security installations and fire protection systems
- Design and installation of lifts
- Energy procurement and usage monitoring.
We provide specialist advice on:
- Lighting, power and acoustic applications
- Condition surveys
- Accident investigations
- General technical consultancy
- Project management and contract administration
Our experience Includes:
- Social Services
- Business Centres
- Listed buildings
- Museums and Art Galleries
- Refurbishment of electrical and mechanical plant in historic houses