Track the progress of planning and tree applications, comment on-line, view plans and decisions notices.
Using the various search facilities in this section will allow you to:-
- check the progress of current applications (Application Tracker)
- comment on undecided applications on-line
- view all related plans, documents & comments (Application Register)
- look at determined applications & any conditions/reasons for refusal attached to them(Conditions & Reasons Register)
- locate the site of applications via a web-based interactive map
- view information relating to appeals(Appeals Register)
To view planning applications, please read the Terms and Conditions below and click ACCEPT at the bottom of the page.
Weekly List of Planning Applications
You can generate a weekly list of planning applications by:-
- accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- entering the Start Date and End Date of your choice under the Planning List section
- clicking on Submit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The plans, drawings and material have been submitted to North East Lincolnshire Council in order to apply for planning permission. They are protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988). They are being made available to be viewed for consultation purposes only. Copies must not be made without prior permission of the copyright owner (i.e. the applicants or their agents).
North East Lincolnshire Council makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this Website but cannot accept responsibility for and disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of the information provided.
All comments received in related to planning applications may be viewed on the planning Website. All electronic documents are in Adobe Format.
By clicking ACCEPT, you agree to adhere to the above TERMS AND CONDITIONS.