Housing Related Complaints

The Council is responsible for the Homelessness Service and for Private Sector Housing Issues and any complaints relating to these issues will be dealt with through the Corporate Complaint process

Complaints about housing related support services and staff providing services funded by Supporting People should be made through the provider's own policy and procedures. However, if you find that the outcome is not to your satisfaction or if you feel you cannot complain directly to the provider you can make the complaint to the Supporting People team.

North East Lincolnshire Council transferred all its housing stock to Shoreline Housing Partnership Limited in 2005 . If you have a complaint regarding one of these properties you should contact them directly using details found on their website.

A to Z of Council Services:

  1. A
  2. B
  3. C
  4. D
  5. E
  6. F
  7. G
  8. H
  9. I
  10. J
  11. K
  12. L
  13. M
  14. N
  15. O
  16. P
  17. Q
  18. R
  19. S
  20. T
  21. U
  22. V
  23. W
  24. X
  25. Y
  26. Z
  27. 0 - 9
Some of our website rely on cookies to improve your experience. If you want to stop cookies entirely, please visit our cookies section