Courses start in September - see what's on offer now.
Improve your skills and broaden your horizons by signing up for a new course with North East Lincolnshire Council’s Community Learning Services.
Enrolment takes place the first week in September but with the new course brochure available now, people can browse the prospectus over the summer, spending time selecting the right course. Alternatively they can contact the National Careers Service for advice and guidance on (01472) 325442.
Some courses start in September and subjects range from English and maths to childcare, computing, photo editing, health and social care and creative arts.
Councillor Ian Lindley, portfolio holder for people services, said: “There are loads of courses to choose from, it can be quite overwhelming. But help is at hand from staff who will help you make the right choice and guide you through the process of enrolling.
“The help doesn’t stop there as there is on-going support during all courses and financial help may be available for people on low incomes. In-house crèches make learning even easier.”
Pick up a copy of the course brochure at one of the Community Learning Centre’s venues listed below. Alternatively visit their website at www.nelcls.ac.uk or view th brochure at the bottom of this page.
- Thrunscoe Centre, Highgate, Cleethorpes, DN35 8NX, (01472) 323540
- Freeman Street Resource Centre, Kent Street, Grimsby, DN32 7DH, (01472) 326261
- Scartho Centre, Pinfold Lane, Scartho, DN33 2EW, (01472) 324625
- Second Avenue Resource Centre, Grimsby, DN33 1NU, (01472) 324625
Enrolment sessions for September courses take place at the venues listed above on:
- Tuesday, September 4, 2012 from 10am to 7pm
- Wednesday, September 5, 2012 from 10am to 7pm
- Thursday, September 6, 2012 from 10am to 7pm
- Friday, September 7, 2012 from 10am to 3pm
For support in finding work at any time of the year, for help in improving your skills, or for information about apprenticeships, contact the Community Learning Services team on (01472) 324591.