The team is managed by Lincs Inspire and is based at Bradley Football Development Centre. Its central aims are as follows:
- To deliver an extensive programme of arts outreach projects especially for those deemed ‘hard-to-reach’
- Offer the public the opportunity to experience and participate in a wide range of live arts events via a quality festivals programme (see individual Festival pages).
- Provide advice and support to the Creative Industries
- Provide advice and support to artists and arts groups
- Provide advice on securing funding for arts projects
- Improve public access to arts and culture information and simultaneously support the arts and cultural sectors with the production and distribution of the Sports & Cultural Quarter and Cultural bite e-newsletter