The team is based at the Thrunscoe Centre, Cleethorpes. Its central aims are as follows:
- To deliver an extensive programme of arts outreach projects especially for those deemed ‘hard-to-reach’
- Offer the public the opportunity to experience and participate in a wide range of live arts events via a quality festivals programme (see individual Festival pages).
- Provide advice and support to the Creative Industries
- Provide advice and support to artists and arts groups
- Provide advice on securing funding for arts projects
- Improve public access to arts and culture information and simultaneously support the arts and cultural sectors with the production and distribution of the Sports & Cultural Quarter and Cultural bite e-newsletter
New tourism grants
The fund is open to NE Lincolnshire based community groups, organisations, companies and charities who are organising festivals and events outdoors that can show they make a clear contribution to the tourism industry in NE Lincolnshire. Grants for 2014 are now available. Guidelines about the grants plus application forms can be downloaded from this page. Alternatively, call (01472) 323551 and ask for copies to be sent to you.
You can find information about arts events using the links below. You can also join our mailing list to have event details delivered to your door or inbox.
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/artsdev