Adoption information evenings:
Kenwick Park Hotel, Louth, Wednesday 12 June 6pm-9pm
Humber Royal Hotel, Grimsby, Wednesday 26 June 6pm-9pm
Making the decision to adopt is one of the biggest steps anyone can make; it can also be the most rewarding. Adoption is all about making a difference to a child's life by providing a stable, loving and permanent home.
Who can adopt?
There is no such thing as a typical adopter - we are keen to hear from people who have the commitment, energy, patience and understanding to meet the diverse needs of children and help them reach their full potential.
We welcome all applicants over the age of 21 years including:
- Married couples or couples living together in a stable relationship
- Same sex couples living together or in a civil partnership
- Single applicants
- Applicants from outside the North East Lincolnshire boundaries
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, class, culture, disability, race or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in finding out more about being an adoptive parent please:
- contact us direct,
- complete the online enquiry form on the right side of this page or
- Come along to our Adoption information evening. Speak to adoptive parents in confidence about their experiences. Find out more about the process from our excellent adoption team: Kenwick Park Hotel, Louth Wednesday 12 June 6pm-9pm Humber Royal Hotel, Grimsby, Wednesday 26 June 6pm-9pm
Whichever way you choose to get in touch, our dedicated adoption team members will provide further information about the process.
The North East Lincolnshire Adoption service are a small, committed and established team who have been rated as outstanding by Ofsted.