This page includes forms that you can use to apply for discounts, inform us of a change in your circumstances or set up a direct debit.
- Save time, do it online!
- Submit an application 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from your own computer or at a self-service computer at Cleethorpes library.
- Processing of the application is quicker, easier and secure.
Tell us about a change in your circumstances
The council should be notified of any change which affects your liability or occupation of a property within 21 days of the change.
Please use the Change of Circumstances Form on this page.
Here are just a few of the changes you need to tell us about:
- Moving out of your current property
- Moving to a new property
- Someone moving into your property with you
- Someone moving out of your property
- Starting or ending a job
- A change in your income
- Becoming a carer to someone entitled to certain benefits
- Children reaching 18 years old
If you are unsure whether to report a change in circumstances, please contact us for more advice, because failure to report a change may result in a penalty.
For queries about Council Tax banding and valuations
Write to: Council Tax North, Valuation Office Agency, Earle House, Colonial Street, Hull HU28JN
Tel: 03000 501501
Some forms can be completed online. Simply follow the links on this page to start filling them in.
Other forms need a signature, so they are in PDF format. Please print them off and fill them in by hand. They can be handed in at
- any Customer Access Point, or
- posted to the address given on the form.