This page includes forms that you can use to apply for discounts, inform us of a change in your circumstances or set up a direct debit.
- Save time, do it online!
- Submit an application 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from your own computer or at a self-service computer at Cleethorpes library.
- Processing of the application is quicker, easier and secure.
Tell us about a change in your circumstances
The council should be notified of any change which affects your liability or occupation of a property within 21 days of the change.
Please use the Change of Circumstances Form on the right of this page.
Here are just a few of the changes you need to tell us about:
- Moving out of your current property
- Moving to a new property
- Someone moving into your property with you
- Someone moving out of your property
- Starting or ending a job
- A change in your income
- Becoming a carer to someone entitled to certain benefits
- Children reaching 18 years old
If you are unsure whether to report a change in circumstances, please contact us for more advice, because failure to report a change may result in a penalty.
For queries about Council Tax banding and valuations
Write to: Council Tax North, Valuation Office Agency, King William House, Market Place, Hull, HU1 1RT.
Tel: 03000 501501
Some forms require a signature, so these are in PDF format and you will need to print them and fill them in by hand. They can be handed in at
- any Customer Access Point, or
- posted to the address given on the form.
Other forms are available in electronic format. These do not need signatures and can be filled in and submitted online. They can be found at the bottom of this page under 'Related Forms'.