Find information to help you make your visit to the Fishing Heritage Centre an amazing experience.
On March 5th 2013, the museum was honoured to have been visited by HRH Duchess of Cambridge. Click on the link below for video of the visit.
Summer sale now on in the Gift shop. We stock Parlane and Sia and selected items are 50% off. Don't miss the boat! Sail on in the museum whilst stocks last.
Concessions: £4.00 (students, over 60’s, mobility difficulties or disability)
Family Ticket: £12.00 (2 Adults and up to 5 children)
(unlimited access to the museum and Ross Tiger, subject to availability and Terms and Conditions apply)
Concessions: £8.00 (students, over 60’s, mobility difficulties or disability) Family Ticket: £24.00 (2 Adults and up to 5 children)
Please contact the museum for group rates
- Free entry for Passport to Leisure holders.
- Free entry to under 5s.
- Carers go for free when accompanying persons with disabilities.
- Our car park is pay and display and up to £2 is refundable from admission into the museum
- Children under 5 are not permitted to go aboard the Ross Tiger Trawler due to Health and Safety guidelines.
- Access is not recommended for those with mobility problems due to vertical ladders and high sills on board.
- Visitors are advised to wear appropriate clothing when visiting the Ross Tiger.
- Please ring for details of Group visits. Groups must consist of 15 or more.
- Adults must accompany all children whilst aboard.
If you would like to make a group booking then please contact any of our Front of House team on 01472 323345 or email us - email@example.com
For a map of the area around the Fishing Heritage Centre please download the map on the right of this page.
Alternatively may we suggest you use the route finder on www.theaa.com or www.rac.co.uk. Or you can contact us any of our Front of House team on 01472 323345.