The thirteenth in the 'Unlocking the Collection' series of Heritage Lottery Funded exhibitions.
An exhibition showcasing items from the Collection relating to Grimsby Docks and their development over time.
The exhibition will be on show from:
- Saturday, May 3, 2014 until Sunday, June 22, 2014 in the Muriel Barker Gallery at the Fishing Heritage Centre which will be open Tuesday to Sunday 10am to 5pm.
- Closed on Mondays except Bank Holidays.
- Entry is Free.
- All ages are welcome but children must be accompanied by an adult.
- More information about guided tours of the exhibition and other related activities to follow.
- For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01472) 323560.
Why not take a look at some of the artworks and artefacts on show from previous exhibitions in the Unlocking the Collection series, click on the link below: