The Tourist Information Centre is located in Cleethorpes Library on Alexandra Road, Cleethorpes. The Centre provides a welcoming environment to browse our regional/national holiday information with professional, trained Tourist Information assistants on hand.
• Attraction leaflets
• Event Leaflets
• Local attraction vouchers - subject to availability
We offer many services which are only available to personal callers to the Tourist Information Centre, these are detailed below;
• Humber Bridge - (Class 2 Car) £27.00 per book
• National Express - Agents for National Express
• Amvale - Agents for Amvale day trips
• Radar Keys – proof of eligibility necessary
• Fishing Permit – Country Park & Boating Lake Adult £34.50 / Conc £18.50
• Metal Detector Permit - Adult £15.00/Conc £7.50, 2 passport photographs necessary
• Bait Digging Permit – 2 passport photographs, proof of North East Lincolnshire resident, limit of 50 per year
• Hull Truck Theatre – Booking agent
• Hull New Theatre – Booking agent
• Skegness Embassy – Booking agent
• RAF Waddington – Ticket agent
• Arts Forum Festival – Ticket agent
• Auditorium – Booking agent
• Local ticket agents with no surcharges
You can view up-coming events by clicking on the "What's on" link to the right of this page.
If you have a local event you would like us to promote, just fill in the on-line form located to the right of this page.
A Tourist Information Point also located in the Fishing Heritage Centre, Alexandra Dock, Grimsby. Tuesday to Sunday 10am – 4pm (April-October) 10am – 3pm (November-March) Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm