Find information on local travel, events and booking tickets
The Cleethorpes Tourist Information Centre is located in Cleethorpes Library on Alexandra Road, Cleethorpes. The Centre provides a welcoming environment to browse our regional/national holiday information with professional, trained Tourist Information assistants on hand.
- Attraction leaflets
- Event Leaflets
- Local attraction vouchers - subject to availability
We offer many services which are only available to personal callers to the Tourist Information Centre, these are detailed below;
- Humber Bridge - (Class 2 Car) £27.00 per book
- National Express - Agents for National Express
- Amvale - Agents for Amvale day trips
- Coopers Coaches - Booking agent
- Radar Keys – proof of eligibility necessary
- Fishing Permit – Country Park & Boating Lake Adult £34.50 / Conc £18.50
- Metal Detector Permit - Adult £15.00/Conc £7.50, 2 passport photographs necessary
- Bait Digging Permit – 2 passport photographs, proof of North East Lincolnshire resident, limit of 50 per year
- Hull Truck Theatre – Booking agent
- Hull New Theatre – Booking agent
- Skegness Embassy – Booking agent
- RAF Waddington – Ticket agent
- Arts Forum Festival – Ticket agent
- Auditorium – Booking agent
- Caxtons Theatre - Booking agent
- Local ticket agents with no surcharges
You can view up-coming events by clicking on the "What's on" link to the right of this page*.
If you have a local event you would like us to promote, just fill in the on-line form located to the right of this page.
The Grimsby Tourist Information Centre also located in the Fishing Heritage Centre (see related content on the right hand side of this page for more information), Alexandra Dock, Grimsby, DN371 1UZ. Open Tuesday to Sunday 10am – 4.45pm (April-October) 10am – 3.45pm (November-March) Bank Holidays 10am - 3.45pm. Closed on Mondays. Contact 01472 324183.
*ONLY EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED VIA 'Add your own event form' will appear on the Calendar which can be found on the right of this page under "Related forms".