North East Lincolnshire Council and its regeneration partner, ENGIE, have teamed up with Cycle Hub Lincs to host a series of events to promote safe cycling and to keep cyclists visible while on the roads.
At each event, the team from Cleethorpes Cycle Hub will be on hand to carry out free autumn cycle safety checks, hand out cycling safety equipment and provide general information about cycling across the borough.
The events will be held on the following days and times:
- Monday 21 October, 3.30pm to 5pm at Scartho Rugby Club
- Wednesday 23 October, 3.30pm to 5pm at Duke of York Gardens
- Tuesday 29 October, 3.30pm to 5pm at Cleethorpes Cycle Hub (at Cleethorpes train station)
- Wednesday 30 October, 3.30pm to 5pm at Grant Thorold Park
- Thursday 31 October, 3.30pm to 5pm at Bert Boyden Centre, Immingham
- Tuesday 5 November, 3.30pm to 5pm at Grimsby Leisure Centre
- Wednesday 6 November, 3.30pm to 5pm at People’s Park
- Thursday 7 November, 3.30pm to 5pm at Centre4, Wootton Road
You can find out more about cycling at www.nelincs.gov.uk/cycling