Skills, jobs and training
We are committed to the development and growth of our local economy and in supporting employers to recruit, retain and develop their workforce.
Support from your local Jobcentre Plus
Jobcentre Plus (JCP) provides free and efficient services that effectively fill vacancies with well-prepared and motivated employees.
Grimsby JCP can help employers:
- Register on Gov.uk to advertise vacancies on the internet
- Take advantage of recruitment grants to help your business grow
- With sifting applications, interviewing and testing – they can even fund their candidates through a trial, so employers can thoroughly assess their skills cost free
- By preparing JCP candidates by arranging training, utilising our close relationship with a large network of training providers
- By providing advice and support to staff being made redundant
- By providing impartial advice on HR services
Employer Adviser team
Lisa Billard, Tracey Dennis or Lesley Richardson
Telephone: 01472 622276 or 01472 622291