COVID-19: Who to contact for help
Protecting everyone in North East Lincolnshire is our priority, particularly the most vulnerable.
We are all working closely across the public, community and voluntary sectors to offer advice and support and to get help to people who need it.
Who to contact
If you are concerned about anyone locally or you need help yourself, please contact:
- NHS – For medical advice on COVID-19 or if symptoms have worsened visit the NHS website or call 111
- North East Lincolnshire Council – For information on food services and welfare call 01472 313131 – Our contact centre is open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
- NEL Single Point of Access – If you have medical, health, befriending, bereavement, mental health or adult social care enquiries call 01472 256256.
- Police – If you are worried that someone is a victim of crime please call Humberside Police on 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- Mental health support – You can call NAViGO on 01472 256256, option 3 for 24/7 mental health support in North East Lincolnshire. For young people’s mental health support call Young Mind’s Matter 01472 252570 (for out of hours support you can also call 01472 256256 option 3)
- North East Lincolnshire Women’s Aid – 01472 575757
- Sector Support NEL – For up to date information on the voluntary and community sector organisations and their services go to the Sector Support NEL website.
- Christians Against Poverty (CAP) – Call Christians Against Poverty on 0800 3280006 for help and support with debt.
In any emergency situation please call 999.
For up-to-date advice and guidance, visit the GOV.UK website. Coronavirus advice is available (COVID-19) in other languages on GOV.UK – Guidance on staying alert and safe (social distancing).
Isolating at home
Read about what you should be doing if you are isolating at home.