Economic recovery plan: Reshape
Creating conditions to grow
- Investment and regeneration projects
- Future High Street Fund – Freshney Place Regeneration (PDF)
- GOV.UK Towns fund prospectus
- Greater Grimsby Town Deal and Grimsby Town Centre Masterplan
SHIIP is a £42 million project to deliver major infrastructure investments, industrial sites and employment creation in North East Lincolnshire, UK.
Award winning mitigation land and a new link road connecting the ports of Immingham and Grimsby to unlock development land. Find out more on South Humber .
A Partnership has been formed between the Humber and Greater Lincolnshire LEP’s, Business Partners and Councils with an ambition to create a local Freeport to boost investment, trade and jobs.
The Humber Freeport Proposal has now been submitted and we believe the Humber has a compelling bid which will be genuinely transformational for North East Lincolnshire and the wider Humber area. Government are expected to make a decision on successful bids in Spring 2021.
- E-Factor webinars and advice
- Consider a student to get you online via Grimsby Institute and University of Lincoln– Work based and Internship programmes
- Business support programmes to make businesses more profitable through the use of technology CDI Alliance
- Digital Boost – Free online B2B support and advice
North East Lincolnshire’s South Humber Industrial Investment Programme offers some of the UK’s lowest-cost large-scale enterprise zone sites for expanding industrial, manufacturing and logistics companies.
The South Humber enterprise zone comprises 189 hectares (467 acres) of developmental land across 6 sites, making it one of England’s largest industrial EZs.
- E-Factor – Dedicated business support for start-up businesses
- E-Factor business – Be your own boss – Free webinars
- Business Hive
- University of Lincoln – Innovation & Productivity Programme for grants and support to help businesses grow and diversify. Productivity Programme
- LEP Growth Hub Advisers – Business Lincolnshire
- Entrepreneur Handbook
- Start Up Grants – Grow My SME
Grimsby Creates is an umbrella brand for cultural activity in and around Grimsby.
Creative finance opportunities
- Grimsby Renewables Partnership
- Zero Carbon Business networking group – contact CATCH
- Green Business Advice and Support at Business Lincolnshire
- ORE Grimsby Centre of Excellence for Offshore Operations and Maintenance
- Carbon Trust – Green business fund
- Energy savings trust – Grants and loans
- UKRI Industrial decarbonisation – Clean growth