Healthy Places Membership
- Healthy Places
- Healthy Places Membership
- Healthy Places Award
- Healthy Places Training
- Healthy Places Consultancy
Do you want to demonstrate your continued commitment to health and wellbeing?
There are multiple factors that can affect the health and wellbeing of your organisation; likewise the issues affecting your organisation may change over time. As an employer, there is more you can do to support and promote your employees’ health and wellbeing than might meet the eye.
By becoming a member we can work with your organisation to maintain resilience in the face of change and to make organisational wellbeing sustainable.
Annual membership, at a cost of £500, will include:
- An annual goal setting review (to establish your organisational baseline, goals and action plan)
- An introductory workshop (e.g. staff survey/consultation could be a part of this)
- Website access & Healthy Places Networking:
- 2 network events per year, 2 people per organisation
- Access to the members section on the Healthy Places website
- Quarterly E-Newsletter
- 20% discount off any further Healthy Places training booked within the membership period
- MECC e-learning course
Register for a Healthy Places membership .
Are you already a member?
Log in to the Healthy Places membership area.
Healthy Places Award
Our Healthy Places Award is available as an add on to the annual membership, allowing you to recognise and celebrate your work.