Schools immunisation consent
- School age immunisations overview
- Schools immunisation consent
Flu vaccine consent closed
The online consent for the Influenza programme has now closed. If you wish for your child to be vaccinated then you need to contact the school nursing immunisation team.
Information for future immunisation programmes will be published here.
Before you start
- The consent form is in 2 sections. The first section is to verify your child. You will be asked to select a phone number to receive a verification code, this number is taken from the GP health record. If you do not see your phone number this is because the health record is not up to date. Please email email@example.com with your childs name, date of birth and the updated phone number. We will then update the record and you can try again in 24 hours. Alternatively, you can contact your GP to update.
- The second section is to complete the consent form. Ensure you use a correct email address when completing the verification section. You will then need to access your email to retrieve a link to the health questionnaire (check your spam email).
- You will need your school code to complete the questionnaire, make a note of this before clicking the submit consent box.
School URN codes (Session codes)
To enrol your child complete the submit consent form.
It is your responsibility to contact the Immunisation Team to let them know if your child receives the vaccination from other routes or there are changes to their health.
If you need some more guidance on how to submit consent then watch the video guide.
School Nursing, William Molson Centre, Kent Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN32 7DJ
Telephone: 01472 323660
Opening times: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm, except bank holidays