Help with your money
If you’re worried about your money, there are many advice services available to you.
Credit Union want to help you make the most of your money by providing a safe and handy way to save but also guidance for getting responsible credit.
- open a membership account for savings as much or as little as you’d like
- different ways you can pay into the savings account
- example – payroll deductions if you work for NELC or one of our other partners
- withdraw to your bank account or to a prepaid VISA card
- Christmas Saver locks your savings away from temptations until 1st
- bonus paid on money saved in December
- children’s first saver accounts
- your savings are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- loans from £100 to £20,000 (subject to status and affordability)
- good interest rates paid on the reducing balance
- cheaper than doorstep loans, payday lenders and weekly payment stores
- flexible repayments (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- ‘save as you borrow’
- no hidden charges if you choose to repay your loan early
- 5* fairbanking mark
For more information or to join visit www.hullandeycu.co.uk or Centre4, 17a Wootton Road, Grimsby (8.30am to 1.30pm Monday to Friday).