Controlled drinking zones PSPO
In April 2015 power to control the consumption of alcohol across seven North East Lincolnshire wards: West Marsh, East Marsh, Park, Heneage, Sidney Sussex, Croft Baker and South. The order means that a request can be made to individuals or groups to stop drinking or hand over alcohol if they involved in drinking related anti-social behaviour. If they refuse to do so they could be served with a fixed penalty notice of £100.
For more information read our FAQs (PDF, 138KB) .
- Croft Baker Ward – PSPO (PDF, 2MB)
- East Marsh Ward – PSPO (PDF, 2MB)
- Heneage Ward – PSPO (PDF, 1MB)
- Park Ward – PSPO (PDF, 1MB)
- Sidney Sussex Ward – PSPO (PDF, 1MB)
- South Ward – PSPO (PDF, 1MB)
- West Marsh Ward – PSPO (PDF, 1MB)
The PSPOs were reviewed recently, and authorisation to extend the orders to 2023 was agreed by the Council’s Cabinet at its meeting on 30 September 2020.