Two additional drop-in sessions have been set up for people who are interested in taking part in a consultation about North East Lincolnshire Council’s approach to parking.
The date, time and location of the additional drop-in sessions are:
- Cleethorpes Library, Thursday 17 August, from 10am to 12pm
- Grimsby Central Library, Thursday 17 August, from 2pm to 4pm
A review of Council controlled parking was recently completed by consultancy firm Systra. A number of proposals from the review were put forward for consultation. These include:
- the future of underused car parks in Burgess Street, Garibaldi / Duncombe Street, Orwell Street (East and West) and Wellington Terrace in Grimsby
- provision for disabled people
- car parking charges and season tickets
- Residents’ parking schemes.