Reviewing and monitoring how well the Local Plan is performing is an essential part of the planning system.
The Council is required to report on the progress of the implementation of the Local Development Scheme (timetable for the preparation of the new Local Plan) and the achievement of the Local Plan. This report is known as the Authority Monitoring Report.
In the interests of transparency this report should focus on areas that are most appropriate to the Boroughs communities, be published at least once a year but, can cover shorter periods of time if deemed appropriate.
The latest version of the monitoring report is the 2016/17 Monitoring Report which was published in May 2018.
- 2015/16 Monitoring Report – published January 2017 (PDF)
- 2014/15 Monitoring Report – published January 2016 (PDF)
- 2013/14 – monitoring report – published January 2015 (PDF)
- 2012/13 monitoring report – published 26 November 2013 (PDF)
- 2011/12 monitoring report – published December 2012 (PDF)
Please note: the Authority Monitoring Report replaced the Annual Monitoring Report with the implementation of the Localism Act in 2011. Copies of the earlier Annual Monitoring Reports are available on request.