Public Notice of Temporary Prohibition of Traffic Order – 25 October 2018
THE BOROUGH OF NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE
THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
(REMEMBRANCE PARADE – THE AVENUE, HEALING – 18-066)
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council intends to make, not less than seven days from the date of this Notice, an Order, the effect of which will be to prohibit any vehicle or cycle from proceeding along the following sections of carriageway between 08:00hrs and 14:00hrs on Sunday 11th November, 2018. The extent of the closure will be:
- Oak Road
- From its commencement at the British Legion to its junction with Fords Avenue
- Continuing to its junction with The Avenue
- The Avenue
- From its junction with Oak Road to its junction with Beverley Crescent
- Continuing to its junction with McVeigh Crescent
- Continuing to its junction with Radcliffe Road
- Continuing to its junction with Low Road
- Low Road
- From its junction with Stallingborough Road to its junction with Ivy Farm Crescent
- Continuing to its junction with Station Road roundabout
Adjoining streets may be affected for a short period of time whilst the parade passes but will be reopened as soon as it is safe to do so.
This temporary prohibition is required to allow the safe facilitation of the Remembrance Day Service at the Cenotaph on Low Road and associated parade from the British Legion. The parade route will be signed and a plan available to view online. The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however should the event experience severe adverse weather the event may be cancelled, this will be determined on the day.
The Order will come into operation on Sunday 11th November 2018 and will continue in force for a period not exceeding three days unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The road will be reopened as soon as possible.
A copy of the Order may be inspected online at the Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby during normal office hours. For further information you may, if you wish, telephone Traffic Team (01472 324468) for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 25th day of October, 2018.
Rob G. Walsh
Town Hall Square
TTRO 18-066 01 – TM Plan (PDF)