Public Notice of Temporary Prohibition of Traffic Order – 8 November 2018
THE BOROUGH OF NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE
THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
(IMMINGHAM ILLUMINATE PARADE, WASHDYKE LANE, IMMINGHAM – 18-070)
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council intends to make, not less than seven days from the date of this Notice, an Order, the effect of which will be to prohibit any vehicle or cycle from proceeding along the following carriageways, between 17:00hrs and 20:00hrs on Friday 30th November, 2018. The extent of the closure will be to a section of:
- from its junction with Pelham Road to its junction with Beechwood Avenue, and
- from its junction with Beechwood Avenue to its junction with Park Close, and
- from its junction with Park Close to its junction with Oaklands Road, and
- from its junction with Oaklands Road to its junction with Rose Gardens, and
- from its junction with Rose Gardens to its junction with Winslow Drive, and
- from its junction with Winslow Drive to its junction with Woodlands Ave continuing to its merge to Church Lane.
- from the merge with Washdyke Lane to its junction with Standish Lane, and
- from its junction with Standish Lane to its junction with St Andrews Lane and,
- from its junction with St Andrews Lane to its junction with Stansfield Gardens where the closure ends.
This temporary prohibition is required to allow the safe facilitation of the Illuminate Parade. Diversion route will be signposted and available to view online. The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however should the event experience severe adverse weather the event may be cancelled, this will be determined on the day.
The Order will come into operation on Friday 30th November 2018 and will continue in force for a period not exceeding three days unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or when it is safe to do so (whichever is the earlier). The road will be reopened as soon as possible.
A copy of the Order may be inspected online at the Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby during normal office hours. For further information you may, if you wish, telephone Tourism Team (01472 324615) for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 8th day of November, 2018.
Rob G. Walsh
Town Hall Square