Public Notice of Temporary Prohibition Traffic order – 20th September 2018
THE BOROUGH OF NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE
THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
(LEVEL CROSSING CLOSURES) (VARIOUS LOCATIONS) (TTRO – LV18 – 109)
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council intends to make, not less than seven days from the date of this Notice, an Order, the effect of which will be to prohibit any vehicle, pedestrian or cycle fromproceeding across the following Level Crossings on the dates and times stated below:
- Fish Dock Level Crossing, Rowlandson Street, Grimsby – 23:30 on Sunday 07th October 2018 until 04:55 on Monday 08th October 2018
- Wellowgate Level Crossing, Wellowgate, Grimsby – 23:30 on Monday 08th October 2018 until 05:30 on Tuesday 09th October 2018
- Garden Street Level Crossing, Garden Street, Grimsby – 23:30 on Tuesday 09th October 2018 until 05:30 on Wednesday 10th October 2018
- Friargate Level Crossing, Cartergate, Grimsby – 23:30 on Wednesday 10th October 2018 until 05:30 on Thursday 11th October 2018
- Pasture Street Level Crossing, Pasture Street, Grimsby – 23:30 on Thursday 11th October 2018 until 05:30 on Friday 12th October 2018
- Littlefield Lane Level Crossing, Littlefield Lane, Grimsby – 23:30 on Friday 12th October 2018 until 05:30 on Saturday 13th October 2018
- Stallingborough Level Crossing, Station Road, Stallingborough – 23:50 on Saturday 13th October 2018 until 09:15 on Sunday 14th October 2018
- Stallingborough Level Crossing, Station Road, Stallingborough – 23:50 on Saturday 20th October 2018 until 09:15 on Sunday 21st October 2018
- Roxton Sidings Level Crossing, Roxton Road, Immingham – 23:30 on Saturday 20th October 2018 until 09:00 on Sunday 21st October 2018
This temporary prohibition is required to provide a safe working area for annual barrier testing of the level crossings and re-ballast works. Diversion routes will be signposted. The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however should weather or any other conditions impact the works they will go ahead when it is safe to do so.
The Order will come into operation on Sunday 07th October 2018, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding eighteen months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The roads will be reopened as soon as possible.
A copy of the sealed Order may be inspected online at the Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby during normal office hours. For further information you may, if you wish, telephone Network Rail Contractors (01777) 705053 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 20th day of September, 2018.
Rob G. Walsh
Town Hall Square