Public Notice of Temporary Prohibition Traffic order – 21st June 2018
THE BOROUGH OF NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE
THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
(AFD18 – TOW AWAY ZONE, CLEETHORPES (Red Route)
Ref: AFD2018 – 003 – TTRO 18-031)
(TEMPORARY ‘NO STOPPING’ RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council has made, an Order, the effect of which will be to implement a NO STOPPING restriction along the stretches of the below mentioned highways, on the dates and times below:
Between 06:00hrs on Saturday 30th June, 2018 and 23:59hrs on Sunday 1st July 2018.
- Station Road (from Grant Street to the Train Station Car Park)
- Grant Street (from Train Station entrance to A1098 High Street roundabout)
- A1098 High Street (from A1098 High Street roundabout to Alexandra Road)
- A1098 High Cliff Road (from Alexandra Road to Humber Street)
- Cambridge Street (from Highgate to St Peters Avenue)
- Humber Street (from High Cliff Road to Highgate)
- Knoll Street (from Alexandra Road to Cambridge Street)
This temporary ‘No Stopping’ restriction is required to allow emergency access and safely facilitate the Armed Forces Day Parade. Local diversions will be signposted and available online at the council contact centres. A plan of TOW AWAY zone locations will be available online at the council contact centre. Exemptions will be for authorised vehicles only:
- Liveried Local Authority Vehicles (ENGIE/ NELC)
- Tow Away Vehicles
- Emergency Vehicles (Fire, Police, Ambulance, Coast Guard)
- Military Vehicles
- Authorised Contractors / Utilities / Waste
The Order will come into force on Saturday 30th June, 2017 and will continue in force for a period not exceeding three days unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the event.
A copy of the Order may be inspected online at the Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby during normal office hours. For further information you may, if you wish, telephone (01472) 324468 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 21st day of June, 2018.
Rob G. Walsh
Town Hall Square