Public Path Diversion Order – Part of Public Footpath 72
HIGHWAYS ACT 1980 SECTION 119
The above named Order, made on 15th June 2018 under section 119 of the Highways Act 1980 will divert Public Footpath from at OS Grid Reference TA2543, 0299 (Point A on the Plan) running in a easterly direction for a distance of approximately 91 metres to TA25521, 02979 (Point C on the Plan), then turning and running in a generally southerly direction for a distance of approximately 28 metres to Point E TA2552, 0295 its junction with Brigsley Road, Waltham at TA2552, 0295 (Point E on the Plan); being a total distance of approximately 119 metres to Public Footpath commencing at TA52541, 402993 (Point A on the Plan) running in a easterly direction for a distance of approximately 100 metres to TA525529 402977 (Point F on the Plan), then turning and running in a generally south south westerly direction for a distance of approximately 26 metres to TA525523 402954 (Point G on the Plan) the path then turns to a southerly direction Grid Reference TA525524 402951 (Point H on the Plan) where it runs to Brigsley Road, Waltham; being a total distance of approximately 126 metres .
A copy of the Order and the Order map have been placed and may be seen free of charge at Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby during normal office hours Monday to Friday. Copies of the Order and map may be bought there at a price of £10.
Variation – Plan1 (PDF)
Any representation or objection relating to the order must be sent in writing to the Director of Economy and Growth, North East Lincolnshire Council, Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU not later than 27th July 2018. Please state the grounds on which they are made. If no such representations or objections are duly made, or if any so made are withdrawn, the North East Lincolnshire Council may confirm the Order as an unopposed Order. If the Order is sent to the Secretary of State for confirmation any representations and objections which have not been withdrawn will be sent with the Order.
Date: 29th June 2018.
Director of Economy and Growth
- Appendix 1 – Diversion Order
- Appendix 1 – Diversion-Order-Plan
- Appendix 2 – NELBO PUBLIC PATH DIVERSION ORDER 2016
- Appendix 3 – Photos
- Appendix 4 -Location-Plan
- Appendix 5 – Letter dated 27th April 2017
- Appendix 6 – Letter dated 27th May 2017
- Appendix 7 – Photos of old gates
- Appendix 8 – Planning-Committee-Minutes
- Appendix 9 – Section 130 Notice
- Appendix 10 – Inspectors Decision Report 25 July 2014
- Appendix 11 – Copy of objection email dated 4th July 2018
- Appendix 12 – Letter dated 16th May 2017
- Appendix 13 – Letter to objector dated 2nd Auguust 2018
- Appendix 14 – Letter from the Objector dated 8th August 2018
- Letter 1 – Ack of Order to OMA – Matthew Chaplin – 28 Feb 2019
- Statement of Grounds