Road safety works to provide area for speed enforcement in Cleethorpes
Works will soon begin on Taylor’s Avenue in Cleethorpes to provide an area for Safer Roads Humber to carry out speed enforcement.
The works will provide an area for road safety camera enforcement vans to operate from, as well as installing the associated traffic signs.
These works will take place in the following locations and on the following dates:
A hardstanding area for safety camera enforcement vans
- Taylor’s Avenue between Middlethorpe Road and Lynton Rise
- Starting on Monday 9 September for one week
- Traffic will be managed with temporary traffic signals while the work takes place between 9am and 3.30pm.
Installation of camera enforcement signs
- Taylor’s Avenue between Hewitt’s Circus and Lynton Rise
- Starting on Monday 12 September for two days, no traffic management will be required while these works take place.
Advanced warning signs will be in place during the works.
Once complete, the area will allow Safer Roads Humber to carry out speed enforcement on Taylor’s Avenue with the aim of reducing the speed of vehicles along the road and improve road safety for the benefit of all road users.
North East Lincolnshire Council and its partner ENGIE would like to apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused by these improvement works.
Visit www.nelincs.gov.uk/roadworks for the latest live travel information in the borough, including congestion and roadworks.