Apply, renew, replace or cancel Blue Badge
You have until 30 September to park with an expired Blue Badge.
Apply to renew your Blue Badge now to make sure you receive a new one in time.
The quickest and easiest way to apply for or renew a Blue Badge is online.
Before you start
- there is a cost of £10 for a Blue Badge which is payable in the online form or over the phone
- allow a minimum of 12 weeks from the date we receive your evidence for us to assess and process your application
- you must provide as much information about your condition and the effect it has on you taking a journey
- your current Blue Badge reference number if you’re reapplying
- check your current Blue Badge expiry date before destroying it, your new badge can’t be used before it’s valid date
- you may need provide the registration number for the vehicle you normally travel in
Lost, stolen or cancel
Let us know if a Blue Badge has been lost, stolen or is no longer needed.
You must report a stolen badge to the police on the 101 non emergency number and request a full crime reference number before requesting a replacement.
You will be notified if you’re not eligible for a Blue Badge. A refund of £10 will be processed within 6 working days and your photograph will be destroyed with our confidential waste.
If you don’t think all the important information was considered, you can contact us and we may review your application.
Blue Badge Administration, Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1HU
Telephone: 01472 313131
Opening times: Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, except bank holidays
Apply for a Blue Badge (word document)
If you don’t want to apply online you can print the paper form and return it completed to the Blue Badge administration service.