North East Lincolnshire Council

Road repairs, maintenance and access

Report an issue relating to roads, temporary signals, footpaths, parking and transport by going to our Report it page

This section provides information for residents and businesses about roads, footpaths, parking and transport in North East Lincolnshire. If you would like to know about grounds maintenance in the area go to our Grounds maintenance page. To apply for licenses go to our Apply for it page.

Report a pothole or find out more about our approach to locating and repairing potholes

Explanation of road repair methods in North East Lincolnshire

Details of roadworks for utilities companies to avoid unnecessary disruption

Find out more information and apply for a dropped kerb, or domestic car crossing, outside your property

To create or change an access on a public highway you need a Section 184 licence

How to apply for a pavement licence to have a seating area on a public highway outside your business

More services

An interactive map showing planned highways and transport improvement and maintenance works for the next 12 months

Details of the highways asset management strategy and policy and the ‘list of streets’

Find out about gaining permission to carry out private works on the public highway