Skip It has finished for 2019.
Skip It gives residents the chance to get rid of their household rubbish and work together to tidy up their neighbourhood.
Before your visit
No trade waste will be taken or other controlled items including asbestos, soil, rubble, paints, oils, tyres, fuels, hazardous waste, car batteries, plasterboard, car parts, gas bottles or liquids.
- pets and children must stay in the vehicle
- separate waste prior to your visit
- no limit to the number of visits, however if onsite staff believe that trade waste is being disposed of they ask you not to return.
- family, friends or community groups can collect your waste and take it to a Skip It site
- paid waste carriers are not allowed to use Skip It sites
- we will not unload your vehicle, but we will help to put waste into the skips
- bagged household waste is allowed
- vehicles with trailers are allowed (but no trade waste)
- you can go to any Skip It site, not just the one nearest to you
- if you spill waste you need to report it to a member of staff on site