Temporary Prohibition of Traffic Order – 7 February 2020
THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
(PHASE 3 – CLEETHORPES REGENERATION ‘CLOSURES’– TTRO 20-032)
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC ORDER 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council intends to make, not less than seven days from the date of this Notice, an Order, the effect to prohibit any vehicle, pedestrian or cycle from proceeding along the below sections of highway.
The extents of the closure will be:
- Alexandra Road – from its junction with Knoll Street up to and including the roundabout, to its junction with High Cliffe Road
- High Cliff Road – from its junction with Humber Street up to and including the roundabout, to its junction with Alexandra Road
- Sea View Street – from New Road to its junction with Alexandra Road, High Cliffe Road Roundabout
- Wardall Street – from the vehicular access to the car park to its junction with North Street
Sea Road Roundabout Junction in its entirety
- Sea Road – from its junction with the Sea Road, Alexandra Road roundabout to its junction with Central and North Promenade
- Alexandra Road – from a point no more than 50 metres south east of the roundabout continuing to its junction with Grant Street
- Market Street – from its junction with Sea Road, Alexandra Road roundabout to its junction with Dolphin Street.
The closures will to take place OVERNIGHT from the 24 February 2020 to the 28 February 2020.
This temporary prohibition is required in order to safely facilitate carriageway resurfacing works for the regeneration project. The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however should adverse weather or any other conditions impact the works they will go ahead when it is safe to do so. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online at: https://one.network/public and https://www.nelincs.gov.uk/category/public-notice/.
The Order will come into operation on Monday 24 February 2020, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding eighteen months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The footway will be reopened as soon as practicable.
A copy of the sealed Temporary Traffic Regulation Order may be inspected online via North East Lincolnshire Council’s Website by searching ‘Temporary TRO’. The full website address is:
Electronic copies can be viewed online at the Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby during normal office hours. For further information, telephone 01472 324435 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 7 February 2020
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU