North East Lincolnshire Regeneration Partnership
On July 1 2010 North East Lincolnshire Council (NELC) and EQUANS formed the North East Lincolnshire Regeneration Partnership. The contract has long-term objectives to improve the lives of residents in North East Lincolnshire, and was awarded for a 10 year period.
Under the terms of the contract a 5 year extension of the Partnership has been agreed (Partnership ends 30 June 2025), and no further extensions are allowed.
The council’s Partnership with EQUANS is worth circa £180m over its lifetime, and in accordance with local government legislation provides the best means by which services should be delivered. EQUANS was selected following a competitive dialogue procurement process pursuant to the Public Contracts Regulations 2006.
This process started with the council issuing a contract notice in the Official Journal of the European Union on 15 February 2008.
The Partnership continues to deliver real tangible benefits and projects to generate wealth for the local economy, create jobs and deliver sustainable economic growth and enhance the quality of life for residents in North East Lincolnshire. This all underpins key Council aims and priorities.
Services which are delivered as part of the North East Lincolnshire Regeneration Partnership include:
- Facilities Management
- Housing Enforcement and Grants
- Highways and Transport
- Parking Services
- Architectural Services
- Planning and Development Management
- Environment and Flood Risk Management
- Building Control
- Strategic Planning
- Partnership agreement (PDF, 3MB)
- Schedule 1 – Accommodation – RD (PDF, 709KB)
- Schedule 2 – Assets – RD (PDF, 329KB)
- Schedule 3 – Delegation Protocols – RD (PDF, 3MB)
- Schedule 4 – Business Continuity – RD (PDF, 244KB)
- Schedule 5 – Change Control – RD (PDF, 559KB)
- Schedule 6 – Exit – RD (PDF, 208KB)
- Schedule 7 – Parent Company Guarantee – RD (PDF, 278KB)
- Schedule 8 – ICT – RD (PDF, 370KB)
- Schedule 9 – Logos – RD (PDF, 307KB)
- Schedule 10 – Pension Policy Statement – RD (PDF, 496KB)
- Schedule 11 – Not Used – RD (PDF, 8KB)
- Schedule 12 – Policies Plans and Strategies – RD (PDF, 271KB)
- Schedule 13 – Updated Payment Mechanism – RD (PDF, 1MB)
- Schedule 14 – Pricing – RD (PDF, 1MB)
- Schedule 15 – Partnership Framework Governance – RD (PDF, 568KB)
- Schedule 16 – Projects Schedule – RD (PDF, 346KB)
- Schedule 17 – Reporting and Review Schedule – RD (PDF, 377KB)
- Schedule 18 – Staffing – RD (PDF, 314KB)
- Schedule 19 – Transferring Agreement – RD (PDF, 313KB)
- Schedule 20 – Work In Progress In Flight Projects – RD (PDF, 448KB)
- Schedule 21 – Transition Mobilisation – RD (PDF, 321KB)
- Schedule 23 – Compensation on Termination – RD (PDF, 387KB)
- Schedule 24 – Profit Share – RD (PDF, 242KB)
- Schedule 25 – Council Supplied Services Agreement – RD (PDF, 690KB)
- Schedule 26 – Interfaces – RD (PDF, 424KB)
- Schedule 27 – Renaissance Schedule – RD (PDF, 5MB)
- Schedule 28 – HTP Development – RD (PDF, 6MB)
- Schedule 29 – Corporate Asset Management Service Information – RD (PDF, 4MB)
- Schedule 30 – Architects – RD (PDF, 2MB)
These agreement documents were created and published in 2010 and may not be accessible. If you need an accessible version please contact the team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.