NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(03) Development affecting the setting of a Listed Building; (05) The proposed development would affect a public right of way; (15) Development affecting the Laceby Conservation Area; (17) Development affecting the Bradford Avenue Conservation Area; (18) Development affecting the Cleethorpes Central Seafront Conservation Area
S C H E D U L E
- DM/0112/21/FULA Demolish existing rear extension, erect single storey rear and side extension, remove existing pebbledash render to rear elevation and install new render to include replacement windows with various alterations, 14 Bradford Avenue, Cleethorpes-(17)
- DM/0101/21/FUL Variation of Condition 2 (Approved Plans) as granted on DM/0443/18/FUL for revision to roof repairs and installation of roof light to rear, 33 Alexandra Road, Cleethorpes-(18)
- DM/0103/21/FUL Demolish existing outbuildings, erect two storey detached dwelling and detached double garage with associated works including landscaping and rear terrace area, The Rectory, 30 High Street, Laceby-(03)(15)
- DM/1089/20/FUL Change of use from hotel to 7 self-contained apartments to include a ground floor extension, creation of a second floor with roof lift and dormers to the front, removal of chimneys and various other alterations, Oyo Hotel MJ, 76-77 Kingsway, Cleethorpes-(17)
- DM/0077/21/FUL Retrospective application for engineering operations to relocate soils, land off Main Road, Barnoldby le Beck-(05)
Comments should be made:
- Online at NELC’s website or by post to:
- Development Management Services, New Oxford House, 2 George Street, Grimsby, DN31 1HB by 28th February 2021
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
Director of Economy and Growth – Place
4th February 2021