North East Lincolnshire Council

Homes and property

Information and advice on housing, homelessness and home energy improvements. To register for a social rented home visit the Home Choice Lincs website.

Information on social housing including housing associations and Home Choice Lincs

Advice and guidance for housing related issues

Advice and assistance for tenants and landlords

Are you or could you be homeless?

Advice and assistance with energy improvements in the home

Advice and funding information for home adaptations and improvements

More services

Find out about affordable home ownership, developing Affordable Housing and the housing need

Licensing information for camp sites and caravan parks and details of how to report an unauthorised camp

Guidance and licensing on houses in multiple occupation

Find out about or report an empty homes or derelict sites

Information on council owned buildings, assets and land

The security service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provides a full range of services