Household Support Grant
We have once again secured funding from the Department for Work and Pensions Household Support Grant.
In the past, we have used this funding to support the most vulnerable in our area. This has included things like offering vouchers to parents of children who are entitled to free school meals so that they can continue to feed their children during the school holidays, offering vouchers for people to use to purchase meat, fruit and vegetables from our local markets, and providing funding to local food providers to help them through periods of high demand.
We’re currently working on a plan on how best to use this latest allocation of funding. Once this has been completed, we’ll publish it here.
If you are a North East Lincolnshire resident facing hardship you may be able to access support from local organisations, including:
- Lincolnshire Housing Partnership (for LHP residents only)
- Oasis (for households with children that attend Oasis schools)
- Carers Support Centre (for registered carers)
- Navigo (for Navigo service users only)
- CPO (Creating Positive Opportunity)
Citizens Advice can provide advice on a range of issues. You can get help online at Citizens Advice North East Lincolnshire.