Work to Grade II listed structure, Corporation Road Bridge, has been progressing.
To continue the mechanical preparation works to the underdeck of the bridge, weekend working is required due to expected low tidal levels. Footway closures are now needed whilst works are undertaken adjacent to public areas to ensure the safety of both the public and the contractor.
Footway closures will take place between 9am and 4pm each weekday. The footway will remain open during the weekend working dates. Temporary signs will be in place for the footway closures.
February 2024 weekend working and footway closure dates:
- Saturday 3 February – weekend working
- Sunday 4 February – weekend working
- Wednesday 7 February – footpath closure
- Wednesday 14 February – footway closure
- Saturday 17 February – weekend working
- Sunday 18 February – weekend working
- Wednesday 21 February – footway closure
- Wednesday 28 February – footway closure
North East Lincolnshire Council, its delivery partner, Equans and contractor Spencer Group would like to thank the public for their patience whilst the work is being undertaken.
Visit http://www.investnel.co.uk/corporation-bridge to keep up to date with the Corporation Road Bridge works.