Prevent is about safeguarding individuals from being drawn into terrorism, ensuring those vulnerable to extremist and terrorist narratives are given appropriate advice and support at an early stage.
Prevent is no different to any other form of safeguarding. This conference will expand and grow your knowledge regarding the different elements that feed into Prevent.
The event will be held on Thursday 13 May 2021 and will be hosted online on Microsoft Teams. It will start at 9.30am and be a half day event.
The agenda for the event is as follows
- Counter Terrorism local profile introductions and overview
- Regional picture for Humberside and the North East
- Building a Stronger Britain Together Project Part 1
- A talk from an Intervention provider
- A presentation from health to demonstrate links
- The role of Prevent champions
- Building a Stronger Britain Together Project Part 2
To book please click on this link https://ne-lincs-prevent-conference-2021.eventbrite.co.uk
This should be a genuinely engaging and informative event. If you have any questions please contact [email protected]