Face-to-face engagement sessions are now taking place around North East Lincolnshire to find out your views and experiences of crime and anti-social behaviour in the area.
To find out more about where and when these events are taking place, see below:
- Monday 3rd April from 10am to 12pm at Victoria Street, Grimsby
- Monday 3rd April from 1pm to 3pm at Peoples Park
- Thursday 6th April from 9.30am to 11.30am at Boating Lake, Cleethorpes
- Thursday 6th April 12 from midday to 2pm at Pier Gardens Cleethorpes
- Thursday 6th April from 2.30pm to 4.30pm at St Peters Ave
- Thursday 13th April from 12pm to 2pm at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital restaurant
- Wednesday 19th April from 10am to 12pm at Kennedy Way, Immingham
- Thursday 20th April from 12pm to 4pm at West Marsh Community Centre – Keeping Older People Safe Day
An annual consultation has been launched to find out about local resident’s experiences of crime and anti-social behaviour, and their perception of criminal activity in the area.
The consultation, which is held each year, is part of the Joint Strategic Intelligence Assessment (JSIA), and helps the Community Safety Partnership to get a clearer picture of where to direct their resources and which crimes to prioritise.
The survey asks local people about their views on crime and anti-social behaviour in the local area – whether they feel that crime has increased, decreased, or stayed the same – and how their family has been affected by crime during the last year.
Responses from local residents are combined with crime data for the local area, giving the Council, Police and other local services a picture of what crime is taking place compared with the public perception of crime and where people feel more resources should be directed.
This consultation is now open for responses until Tuesday 23 May 2023. To take part, visit www.nelincs.gov.uk/have-your-say.
If you need to speak to someone to give your views, ask any questions or you need a copy of the survey posting to you, you can ring the community safety team on 07471 559147 or send an email to email@example.com.
Share this article