Grimsby Farmer’s and Craft Market, due to take place tomorrow (Friday 21 May), has been cancelled due to the weather forecast.
The next market will take place on Friday 18 June.
The outdoor market in Victoria Street takes place on the third Friday of every month from 9am to 3pm.
Attending the market are the following businesses:
- Redhill Farm – free range pork
- FW Read & Sons – cheese and dairy selection
- Pie-o-neers – selection of freshly made pies
- Fresh and Delicious – classic frankfurter hot dogs
- Sweet Treats Catering – hot drinks, donuts and candyfloss
- Deadly Bakes – home-made sweet treats bakery
- East End Nurseries Ltd – strawberries (seasonal)
There is also an offer available to local businesses, new to the market, who are looking to expand or who have recently set up or started their own business and want to give it a try and promote themselves as we follow the Government’s roadmap out of lockdown.
New traders will be offered a ‘buy one get one free’ offer for the first eight months trading, providing an ideal opportunity to trial or grow their business. Traders will pay for a month, then get the next month free, for a period of eight months.
For more information or to speak to the markets team, call (01472) 325836 or email [email protected].
Alternatively, visit www.nelincs.gov.uk/markets.