Notice is hereby given to North East Lincolnshire Council and its regeneration partner, EQUANS, who have applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake maintenance work on Corporation Road Bridge.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed online in the Public Register at GOV.UK – Check marine licence register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at Marine licensing and accessing the `Public Representation section of case reference MLA/2022/00200;
However, they will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to [email protected]; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (Friday 26 August)
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The MMO will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation they receive.