Our new self-service customer portal, MyNelincs, has arrived.
Our waste in garden, nuisance report, abandoned vehicle, PSPO breach and lost or found dog forms are now live, with lots more services and features on their way over the coming weeks and months.
MyNelincs is built on world leading cloud based software and offers you improved case management and updates. Most importantly of all it is secure and very easy to use.
Create a MyNelincs account
MyNelincs requires you to create a new account. To do this yourself you will need an email address.
Create a case on MyNelincs
Services currently available on MyNelincs:
- Fly tipping
- Noise complaints
- Roads, footpaths and cycleways
- Nuisance report (animals, defective premises, dust, fumes, gases, insects, light, odour or smoke)
- Waste in gardens
- Abandoned vehicle
- Lost or found dog
- Public Space Protection Order
- Assisted household collections
- Homeless prevention service request
- Breach of planning
- Highway obstructions
- Custom or self build questionnaire
- Freedom of Information request
- Complaints, compliments or suggestions
- Councillor conduct complaint
- Elections office contact
- Public question time at council meetings
- Request to speak at a planning committee
- Civic Awards nomination
- Election count media accreditation
- New to North East Lincolnshire – In Year Common Application Form for school admissions
- Secondary – In Year Common Application Form for school admissions
- Primary – In Year Common Application Form for school admissions
- Starting school for the first time
- Transfer from Infant to Junior school
- Transfer from primary to secondary school – Common Application Form
- School admission appeal
- Creativity, culture and heritage directory
- Ukrainian refugee landlord details
- Market stall application
- Statutory schools bus pass application
- Wellbeing service referral
- Electric Vehicle (EV) charging point suggestion
- Equality and diversity impact assessment
- Disabled bay application
For all other online services go to the relevant page on our nelincs.gov.uk website or go to Achieve Self Service Portal (achieveservice.com).
Over the coming months we will be moving all of our online services to MyNelincs. Until this work is complete we will have two customer portals, but don’t worry we will do everything we can to keep things simple.
When new services become available on MyNelincs the information and links on our website will be updated.
You don’t need to do anything different to get to the right place. To make a report or raise a case just go to the relevant topic page on our website and follow the instructions.
Achieve self service portal
Our old customer portal, Achieve self service, is still available and in use for many of our services as we work to move these across to MyNelincs.
To use the old portal go to Achieve self service portal (achieveservice.com).
Council Tax ‘My Account’
To view your Council Tax my account information log in to Achieve Self Service Portal (achieveservice.com).