On Monday 29 January the Equans drainage team will be clearing blocked drain gullies on several streets in the borough, between 8pm and 4am. Only one site will be worked on at each time, for around 40 minutes.
Clearing blocked drain gullies will help water flow in the area and effectively reduce the risk of flooding to the highway.
Below are the list of destinations and traffic management for each site:
- Cromwell Road, Grimsby – outside Toyota garage – lane closure
- Scartho Road, Grimsby – between hospital entrance and Edge Avenue junction – lane closure
- Louth Road, Grimsby – between Pinfold Lane and St Giles Avenue junction – lane closure
- Grimsby Road/Station Road roundabout – two-way temporary traffic lights
- St Peter’s Avenue, Cleethorpes – outside St Peter’s Church – two-way temporary traffic lights