Update 25 March 2021 – payment line and online forms
In addition to the long queues on the telephone lines, we are still having problems with external calls, online forms and the payment line. We are working to fix the problem as soon as we can.
Phone lines are busy
North East Lincolnshire Council’s customer contact centre is dealing with an unprecedented number of calls this week.
Contact centre staff deal with about 500 calls on a typical day but on Monday alone they were called more than 900 times.
This is affecting lines for council tax and the general contact centre numbers.
It means people with genuine needs can’t get through. Please only call if you have a genuine enquiry.
Most information is published online and there is often no need for people to call at all.
Where to find the latest information and guidance
- To pay you council tax bill and other council tax queries visit: www.nelincs.gov.uk/council-tax
- To check your bin day visit: www.nelincs.gov.uk/bins
- To pay for your garden waste subscription visit: www.nelincs.gov.uk/GardenWaste
- Latest council information on coronavirus and council services affected by the pandemic: www.nelincs.gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS information on coronavirus: www.nhs.uk/coronavirus