North East Lincolnshire Council and its regeneration partner, ENGIE, will be carrying out a programme of topographical surveys across the borough.
The surveys will assist engineers in the ongoing planning and design of future maintenance and improvement schemes.
Surveying will take place at the following locations:
- Wintringham Road, between Willingham Street and Hainton Avenue, on Friday 26 February
- Cambridge Road and Chelmsford Avenue junction on Friday 26 February
- Welholme Road and Abbey Park Road junction on Monday 1 March
- Cambridge Road and Chelmsford Avenue junction on Monday 1 March
- Humberstone Road, between Durban Road and Runswick Road on Tuesday 2 and Wednesday 3 March
- Wellington Street and Heneage Road junction on Monday 8 March
- Hainton Avenue, between Sixhill Street and Welhome Road, on Tuesday 6 and Wednesday 7 April
All works at each location will take place between 4am and 2pm. During the works, there will be no impact to traffic as the contractor will not be working on the main carriageway. Residents should not be affected by any noise during the works.
North East Lincolnshire Council’s regeneration partner, ENGIE, will manage and oversee the works with contractor, CLS Survey, carrying out the works.
Keep up to date with roadworks taking place across the area at www.nelincs.gov.uk/roadworks.