Head down to Freeman Street Market this Friday for a free chat about your health and wellbeing.
The LiveWell service is launching its wellbeing hub this Friday 17 September between 9.30am and 3.30pm, and then every Friday following the event, between 9am and 3.30pm.
If you live in North East Lincolnshire, are over 18 and would like some support with your health and wellbeing, this free and confidential service could be for you.
Wellbeing workers will support you to address the barriers preventing you from living a healthy and happy life by helping you to identify your wellbeing goals.
The service can support you if:
- You want to improve your health and wellbeing
- You are thinking about making a change to your life
- You just need time to talk to someone confidentially about your life and wellbeing
- You’re feeling low or need support with your emotional wellbeing or stress
We can also support you with lifestyle factors such as: stopping smoking, managing your weight, healthy eating, physical Activity and alcohol reduction support
This Friday’s event will offer:
- Health awareness information
- Free fruit
- A mini health MOT including blood pressure checks, BMI monitoring height/weight/waist and carbon monoxide testing/monitoring
- Alcohol Awareness Advice
- COVID-19 home test kits