Road testing taking place across North East Lincolnshire
North East Lincolnshire Council’s regeneration partner, ENGIE, will be carrying out road testing on a number of roads around North East Lincolnshire.
The testing is required to determine what condition the road surface is in to allow the team to plan for future maintenance and repairs.
To limit the impact to road users, but ensure the safety of those completing the works, cones and barriers will be in place while works take place. There will be no temporary traffic lights or road closures in place.
Works will take place on the following days and locations:
Wednesday 19 February
- Cardiff Avenue at the junction with Station Road, Grimsby
- Chichester Road between Taylor’s Avenue and Fillingham Crescent, Cleethorpes
- Sections of Pelham Road, Kings Road and A1173 Roundabout, Immingham.
Thursday 20 February
- Granville Street between Convamore Road and Ladysmith Road, Grimsby
- Patrick Street between Hainton Avenue and Heneage Road, Grimsby
- Augusta Street, Grimsby
Friday 21 February
- Ripon Street between Chantry Close and Vere Terrace, Grimsby;
- Louth Road outside of the Rose and Crown, Grimsby
- Kiln Lane, Trondheim Way, North Moss Lane roundabout, Laporte Road, Hobson Way roundabout and Stallingborough
Testing at each location will take one day to complete and will be completed between 7:30am and 6pm.
North East Lincolnshire Council and ENGIE would like to apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused during the works.
Visit www.nelincs.gov.uk/roadworks for the latest live travel information in the borough, including congestion and roadworks.