THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 (SPECIAL EVENTS) – SECTION 16A
KINGS CHARLES III CORONATION STREET PARTIES AND ROAD CLOSURES 06TH MAY 23
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC – TTRO 23-026) ORDER 2023
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council intends to make, not less than seven days from the date of this Notice, an Order, the effect of which will be that no person shall cause or permit any motor vehicle, from PROCEEDING along the below sections of highway:
- BASSETT ROAD from its Junction of CROMWELL ROAD in a Southerly direction to its junction of DAGGETT ROAD – Full Extent
- Alternative route: CROMWELL ROAD, HARDY’S ROAD, DAGGETT ROAD (Reverse Route Applies)
- A section of ALEXANDRA ROAD, CLEETHORPES –part length from its junction with YARRA ROAD in a south-easterly direction to its junction with SEA VIEW STREET
- A section of KNOLL STREET – part length from its junction with ALEXANDRA ROAD in a south-westerly direction for a distance of 128 Metres up to its junction with CAMBRIDGE STREET.
- Alternative route: ALEXANDRA ROAD A1098, CLEETHORPES HIGH STREET A1098, B1374 ST PETERS AVENUE, CAMBRIDGE STREET, (Reverse Route Applies)
These temporary prohibitions are required to safely facilitate beacon lighting and residential street parties in celebration of the HM KINGS CHARLES III CORONATION EVENT.
The Order will come into operation on Saturday, 6 May 2023, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding three days unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the event (whichever is the earlier). The closures are expected to remain in place until Saturday, 6 May 2023.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online at: One Network and NELC Public Notices.
A copy of the sealed Temporary Traffic Regulation Order may be inspected online via North East Lincolnshire Council’s website on the Traffic Regulation Orders page.
For further information, telephone NELC Traffic Team – 01472 313131 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 12/04/2023
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU