THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 (SPECIAL EVENTS) – SECTION 16A
KINGS CHARLES III CORONATION STREET PARTIES AND ROAD CLOSURES 07TH MAY 23
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC – TTRO 23-026) ORDER 2023
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council intends to make, not less than seven days from the date of this Notice, an Order, the effect of which will be that no person shall cause or permit any motor vehicle, from PROCEEDING along the below sections of highway:
- A section of CROWHILL AVENUE from its Junction of BOWLING LANE IN A NORTHERLY DIRECTION for a distance of 122 METRES (No Diversion Route needed)
- ST MATHEWS ROAD from its junction of Stephen Crescent for its full extent.
- ALTERNATIVE ROUTE: STEPHEN CRESCENT, ST CHRISTOPHERS ROAD (Reverse Route applies)
- A section of SIGNHILLS AVENUE from its junction of OXFORD STREET in a westerly direction to for a distance of up to the HARDY’S ROAD junction.
- ALTERNATIVE ROUTE: HARDY’S ROAD, CROMWELL ROAD, OXFORD STREET.
- A section of ACHILLE ROAD from a point 50 metres from its junction with BRITANNIA CRESCENT in a Westerly direction for a distance of 75 metres (No Diversion Route needed)
- A section of SANCTUARY WAY from its junction with OLD FLEET in a South-Westerly direction for a distance of 144 metres, to the junction of SANCTUARY WAY
- A section of BRIGSLEY ROAD from its junction of MILL CLOSE in a South-westerly direction for a distance of 4 metres
- A section of WOODSLEY AVENUE, CLEETHORPES – Part length from its junction with HIGHGATE in a direction for a distance of to its junction with SHERBURN STREET.
- ALTERNATIVE ROUTE: HIGHGATE, TRINITY ROAD, SHERBURN STREET
These temporary prohibitions are required to safely facilitate residential street parties in celebration of the HM KINGS CHARLES III CORONATION EVENT.
The Order will come into operation on Sunday, 7 May 2023, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding three days unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the event (whichever is the earlier). The closures are expected to remain in place until Sunday, 7 May 2023.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online at: One Network and NELC Public Notices.
A copy of the sealed Temporary Traffic Regulation Order may be inspected online via North East Lincolnshire Council’s website on the Traffic Regulation Orders page.
For further information, telephone NELC Traffic Team – 01472 313131 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 12/04/2023
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU