THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(1)
ASHBOURNE, GLENEALGES, MUIRFIELD, CHESTNUT CLOSE, CHESTNUT ROAD AND INGS LANE, WALTHAM
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC – TTRO 20-070WL) ORDER 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council have made, an Order, the effect of which will be to prohibit any motor vehicle from proceeding along the below sections of highway:
- ASHBOURNE – its Full Length form its junction with WOODHALL DRIVE to its cul de sac end – No alternative route.
- GLENEAGLES – its Full Length from its junction with SUNNINGDALE to its cul de sac end – No Alternative route.
- MUIRFIELD – its Full Length from its junction with SUNNINGDALE to its cul de sac end – No alternative route.
- CHESTNUT ROAD – its Full Length from its junction with BARNOLDBY ROAD to its junction with STIRLING CRESCENT – No alternative route.
- CHESTNUT CLOSE – its Full Length from its junction with CHESTNUT ROAD to its cul de sac end – No alternative route.
- INGS LANE – its Full Length from its junction with B1203 HIGH STREET to its cul de sac end – No Alternative route.
This temporary prohibition is required in order to maintain public safety whilst North East Lincolnshire Council safely undertake works to surface dress the carriageway.
The Order will come into operation on Monday, 03 August 2020, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding eighteen months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The closure will be place for the duration of the programmed works until Sunday, 16 August 2020. On site Advanced Warnings Signs detailing exact dates and times will be displayed.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online at: One Network – Public Notices and NELC – Public Notices
For further information, telephone NELC Highways Design – 07730014895 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 31/07/2020
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU