THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(1)
A SECTION OF A1136 DEANSGATE, GRIMSBY
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC – TTRO 21-011) ORDER 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that North East Lincolnshire Borough Council intends to make, not less than seven days from the date of this Notice, an Order, the effect of which will be that no person shall cause or permit any motor vehicle to:
- Travel along A1136 DEANSGATE, in a North Easterly direction from its junction with A1243 BARGATE, A1136 DUDLEY STREET and GROSVENOR STREET to its junction with A1136 FREDERICK WARD WAY and CHURCH LANE.
- An alternative route for motor vehicles is that of GRANVILLE STREET, HENEAGE ROAD, PATRICK STREET.
- Turn right from GROSVENOR STREET onto A1136 DEANSGATE
- Turn left from A1136 DUDLEY STREET onto A1136 DEANSGATE
- Proceed from A1243 BARGATE onto A1136 DEANSGATE
This temporary prohibition is requited because works are being or are proposed to be executed on or near the road by North East Lincolnshire Council. These works are detailed as signal improvement and carriageway development works.
The Order will come into operation on Monday, 08 February 2021, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding eighteen months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The closure is expected to remain in place until Sunday, 07 March 2021. Definitive dates and times will be notified by press release and on-site advanced warning signs.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online on One Network and Public notices
A copy of the sealed Temporary Traffic Regulation Order may be inspected online via North East Lincolnshire Council’s website by searching ‘Temporary TRO’, or go to Traffic regulation orders.
For further information, telephone North East Lincolnshire Council Highways – 01472 324435 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 22/01/2021
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU